Sunday, December 14, 2008

cRAzy DecEmBEr!!

I just love this time of year. I love the feeling in the air and now that we finally have snow it feels like Christmas. We have been crazy busy this month and are so happy to be done with school for a little while. I must admit I have gotten caught up in the shopping craze and seriously need help. It is so hard cuz everytime I go out I see such good deals it really is a buyers market for everything these days! We went to our ward Christmas party last night and it was so great. The primary kids did the nativity and it really brought home the true meaning of Christmas. I have been wanting to get some pictures taken of Nephi and I but have just been so busy with school, work, my internship and endless Christmas parties that I have not gotten around to it. I am not one to pay for photography (I am sure that will change when I have kids) so my friend Brandy took some for us. I think they turned out great. I am hoping to make Christmas cards this year, we will see if that actually happens. I loved having snow in the pictures but I could not have picked a colder day. You can see in some of the pictures the beautiful purple towel that accomodated the pics quite well if you ask me! We were all numb by the end but Nephi was a good sport about it. They may not be professional but I think they are beautiful. I hope everyone is enjoying the season as much as we are!




























4 comments:

Jaron and Mandy said...

Those turned out great! I love the winter wonderland scene too.

Kelly said...

presh pics!! you look freecin'!

Angie and Nick said...

Super Cute Pictures!!! I Love Them!!!!

Kerstin said...

you guys look great...love ur pics benchi.