Thursday, December 31, 2009

Coming Soon

So I figure it is time for a little update...it has only been two months since my last post! I will be making another post soon to cover Kevies coming home and Christmas, along with pics, but this post is to announce that we are having a baby and baby s will be here July 20th of 2010. We are absolutely thrilled that we have been blessed with the chance to be parents, we have been waiting for this baby for a long time. I am 11 weeks along and sick as can be. I didn't know what nausea was until I became pregnant and it only seems to be getting worse. Food has become my enemy...all food literally. Forcing myself to eat is a struggle but I want baby s to get enough nutrients. We had our first appointment around 10 weeks and we got to see our little one and things look great! I am hoping the sickness thing is coming to an end, but I will endure whatever I need to to get baby s here healthy and safe. More updates to come!

9 comments:

4everboys said...

CONGRATS! I am so happy for you! You will be a great mommy!

Angie and Nick said...

YEAH!!!!!!!

Heidi Jensen said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you guys!

Sara Johns said...

Congrats to you both!!

Jaron and Mandy said...

Congrats! I was literally Jumping up and down when I heard!!! You two will be great parents. and call me or email me anytime if you need anything. i am always here

Courtney and Allen said...

Congrats Em! I am so excited for you! Your due date is my birthday! I hope you get feeling better soon. ~court

Kelly said...

yeah!! we are stoked for you guys! why is it called baby 's'???

Emily Scott said...

Kelly come on s is for scott we don't know if it is a boy or a girl and baby scott sounds like it is a boy so I abbreved and the baby is baby s until we know if it is a he or a she! Thanks for all the congrats everyone we are so excited!

allison said...

Congratulations you guys! I am so very excited for you! You two will be great parents, I just know it, and I can't wait to find out what it is!