Monday, November 29, 2010

Turkey Day 2010

Thanksgiving was such a great day! We were lucky enough to get together with both our families. We were with Nephi's family for the meal this year and had a big get together at his Aunt's house. It was a lot of fun and and the food was delicious! One plus of having a fussy baby sitting on my lap during the meal was that I didn't even get the chance to overeat! After that we headed over to my parents to celebrate my Dad's birthday and get together with the whole fam which doesn't happen very often!
Addie with her Great Gma Hutzley
Our Little Family-don't mind Addie's soaked shirt she is quite the drooler these days!

Crystal had Addie smiling and this was my attempt to get it on camera

My parents + siblings

Dad, Shaun, Carter, and Luke

I wanted to get a picture of all the baby cousins born this year but Jace missed out
Addie-4 months Luke-3.5 months Lily-8 months
It was fun to get all these babies together and I am so glad Addie has cousins her age!

Lily was being so funny...she cracks me up!

Kev wanted to get in on the action



I took this pic to show the madness going on with Tim, Kevin and the kiddies. They were very entertaining!

Too bad this pic turned out fuzzy. I really need a new camera



Needless to say Addie was pretty exhausted by the end of the day
I really do feel so blessed and am so thankful for all that I have. A couple of things I am grateful for:
-my hard working husband who will do anything and everything for me and Addie. He is my best friend and is such a good Daddy. I love him so much!
-being a mom to my sweet, healthy, beautiful baby Addie
-the gospel and the blessings it brings into my life
-my amazing family, it has been so nice to be closer to our families and I am so glad Addie will grow up knowing and loving her grandparents and aunts/uncles
-being able to be a stay-at-home mom
-health insurance
-Phi's employment
-my Savior

No comments: