Sunday, June 5, 2011

Weekend Fun

We had a busy, but fun weekend.  Over a two day period we had a sealing, baptism, and a baby blessing and I loved being a part of each one, despite the fact that I was battling a killer sinus infection all weekend.  My good friend Brandy tied the knot with Wesley on Saturday in the Bountiful temple.  Brandy and I were college roommates and have stayed close ever since.  It was a bittersweet day for me because I was so happy to see her sealed to her sweetheart, but sad to have to say goodbye to her, knowing she was headed across country to Virginia and not coming back. The ceremony was beautiful and the weather was perfect (shocker)!  Of course my camera died right after they came out of the temple, so I didn't get many pics!
The Happy Couple
Roomies and BFF's
 Love how Shell and I are the only ones looking!
Brandy was a beautiful bride.  Congrats you two!
P.S. This little lady is officially crawling...finally!

No comments: