Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's a....

Baby BOY!
We had quite the adventure trying to make it to our doctor's appointment this morning.  Of course the morning I am suppose to find out what this baby is, there is the biggest wind storm ever!  After getting diverted off main street and dodging trees in the road left and right, I called to see if I could reschedule for later in the week and they wouldn't have been able to get me in for a week.  I wasn't going to wait a week so we pushed on and made it to the appointment.  The power was out in the clinic, except for a couple of lights and one ultrasound machine on a generator.  Let's just say, urine sample in the dark...not something I hope to ever do again!  But it was all worth it when we got to see out little one and know now he is a boy!  I was a little shocked.  I thought for sure it would be a girl and I was getting excited at the thought of giving Addie's wardrobe another go around, but we are super excited to have one of each.  I am definitely banking on this baby having the opposite temperament as Addie.  Boys are easier...right?!   

1 comment:

Jaron and Mandy said...

congrats ! little boys are fun! its fun having one of each. They are way different. my little boy is soo busy and into everything but the best little lover ever! Can't wait to meet the little man!