Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Where to Begin

I am so far behind on updating I don't really know where to begin.  I have been horrible at taking pictures and documenting everything going on and I am determined to get back in the swing of things.  After living with my parents for 3 months we closed on our home on December 21 and moved in on Christmas Eve...and I don't know what we were thinking!  It was definitely awesome to basically get our house for Christmas, but it was just a crazy couple of days!  We barely got our utilities turned on before everything closed down for Christmas, we woke up Christmas morning to no tree, presents, or decorations, no food, and trying to take showers with no shower curtain!  We rushed over to my parents for 9am church and then headed back to my parents for a yummy breakfast and presents.  Addie had a lot of fun opening presents, but her favorite present wasn't wrapped.

 We got her this cute chair that is just her size.  She is obsessed with it and loves to sit in it and watch her shows.  This is the best picture I have of her Christmas dress which she looked so adorable in and also the only pictures I took on Christmas day...yeah I am way lame.  We had a yummy dinner with the fam later that day and just hung out and spent time together.
The night before(Christmas Eve) we had Christmas with the Scott's.  We did a yummy dinner and exchanged gifts.  Addie had fun playing with her cousin Max and her new car track from nana and papa.
For New Year's Eve we did our third annual bowling night at the Syracuse Fun Center with Phi's family.  We all had so much fun, especially Addie, even though she spent her time exploring the bounce house and riding quarter rides.



 The Newlyweds
Addie ringing in the new year
Our Little Fam
Our holiday season was different than any other, but we are so grateful to finally be in a home of our own.  We are loving all the space and no longer climbing flights of stairs and sharing walls.  I know I need to post some pics of the house, I just keep thinking I will decorate or have things the way I want them before I post pics, but I am starting to think it will be a while until we actually have all of my projects done.  Lucky for us our house was move in ready and really didn't need anything done to it.  I will try and gets some pictures up soon.  

No comments: