Friday, May 4, 2012

Introducing

Logan Michael Scott
4/21/12
8lbs 2oz
19.5in
4:40am
Our sweet Logan is finally here!  He decided to come a week and a half early, which I was just fine with!  I had a doctor's appointment earlier that day and hadn't had any progress from the week before, still dilated to a 3 and 70% so I went home planning on going in on 4/24 to be induced.  Well I woke up around 1:30 Saturday morning to my water breaking...again!  My water broke with Addie too.  We rushed to the hospital, got checked in and I barely had time for an epidural.  My epidural worked way better this time around than with Addie and I didn't feel much of anything.  Logan was born only 3 hours after my water broke, an hour faster than with Addie.  I was grateful for a quick and easy labor with no complications.  However, I am pretty sure if I ever have another kid, I will have to book it to the hospital with how fast my babies come.  We are so in love with our little man.


 Best attempt at a family photo.  Nephi couldn't fit on the bed due to my post-epidural numbness and not being able to scoot over and Addie was more excited about the graham crackers I had than anything else!


 Proud daddy

 Heading home
Addie loves to love him  

No comments: