Sunday, November 3, 2013

S & S Shortline Railroad Park and Museum

Last month I took Addie on a much needed girls day. I had been feeling like she had been a bit neglected with everything going on with Logan so just the two of us went to this awesome railroad park in Farmington.  I had passed this place everyday on the bus ride to junior high but never realized how cool it was.  We got to ride on this little train and no joke, the train ride lasted for over 15 minutes and none of it was repeat track.  This place was massive and so stinking cute.  They had a playground, a play train to climb on, miniature golf, pedal karts, a cool museum, and much more.  We will definitely be going back next summer. I am grateful for chances to spend one on one time with my little girly. I took a video on our train ride that unfortunately isn't loading very well, but I thought it was the cutest thing because the whole train ride Addie kept saying "I can't believe it"! 





No comments: