Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Delayed Posts!

So I just realized that it has been over a month since I last posted. I think part of the reason I have not posted is because nothing exciting has happened this past month, I don't even think I have taken a picture since my birthday! The other reason I have not posted is because I am more busy than I have ever been in my entire life...no joke. The first week of school was overwhelming for me. I am somehow suppose to be a full time student, do my internship for 16 hours a week for my whole senior year (unpaid) and work 20 hours a week to pay the bills. So I am basically working full time and going to school full time and let me tell you it is exhausting! So that is why I have not posted and maybe not even talked to a lot of you in a long time...sorry! But I must say it is the most exciting feeling in the world to know that this is my last year of college and the ways things are going with me being busy and all it is going to fly by super fast which is even better. What I am going to do after a graduate is a big scary question mark but I can handle that when the time comes. Hopefully in the next month or so I will have some pics and some more posts after all it is October a really fun month. I mean between the corn mazes, frightmares at Lagoon, work parties, and other things how could it not have stuff to talk about. I also have a new baby nephew who was born on September 24th. His name is Max Grover Bateman. I get to see him this weekend and so I will hopefully have some cute pics to post of him.

No comments: