Saturday, August 8, 2009

my mom's birthday!

august 4th was my wonderful mom's birthday. we had a lot of fun this year as a family. because tim and jessica just got back from summer sales and moved to logan my parents decided to come up to logan to celebrate which was so nice. they brought Crystal and Gary and we all met up at olive garden. my mom's uncle robert and his wife leora are living in logan for the summer to escape the toasty weather in st. george so they came to. it was a big group and we had a great time. as you can see me and crys really enjoyed taking pics, enjoy!

Sistas!you think these pics would embarass me!?how silly

Uncle Robert and Aunt Leora...how precious they got married last year when they were both 89 years old to have companionship in their last years they are so dang cute!the whole groupit's all fun and games until the bill comes...ouch!precious

i just had to get a pic of uncle gary wearing his shades inside olive gardenthis pic is so dang funny crystal makes a sweet angry face!

after din we headed over to my place for presents and cake and ice cream

typical laughing pose...must have been one of uncle gary's jokes!

birthday girl...we had a lot of fun. i hope you had a great day mom we all love you!

No comments: