Tuesday, March 2, 2010

IT"S A.....

GIRL!!!!! We had our ultrasound this morning and found out we will be having a little girl. I was so excited. I secretly was hoping it would be a girl and Phi and me both thought it was a girl, but hearing that she really was a girl was just so overwhelming. It is amazing how much love I already have for this little girl, I can't wait to meet her. I was so relieved to see that she looked healthy and great and everything was right where it should be. When the ultrasound tech was doing the 3d profile pics she had her fist up to her chin and was pulling the thinking pose with the furrowed brow. It was so cute. I was way mad though cuz after I got home I realized they never printed off the pic for me and it wasn't on my Cd. She is a such a doll! Ever since I heard the news my mind is racing with pink thoughts and all the things I need/want to shop for I need to be careful I don't go overboard! Here are some pics of me at 20 weeks. I am not exactly happy about the way I look and I definitely don't have the cute preggers basketball in front, but this is more for my record so I figured it needs to be on here. I have started feeling movement and little kicks and it is so much fun. I could sit and feel her all day long! I am so grateful for the chance that we have to be parents...I can't wait!

8 comments:

Sara Johns said...

congrats! Have fun shopping for all things pink:)

Laura said...

Yayyy! That's so awesome! I'm so excited for you guys!!!
And you look totally adorable - I still look like a fat girl!

Kelly said...

Yay Benji!!!!! You guys rock. I can't wait to meet Benji Jr :) where are the ultrasound pics?!

4everboys said...

Yay! CONGRATS! I would like to say BABY GIRLS ARE AWESOME but I don't have experience in that realm ;) You are so cute prego!

Jaron and Mandy said...

We are so excitted for you guys! I would love to show you how to make all the fun girly stuff its a blast =) come over anytime and if you need anything i have everything (for real i am crazy =)

Angie and Nick said...

So Cute! I am so excited for you Em! There are so many cute little girl summer dresses out there right now. I am jealous :) Cute belly too :)

Heidi Jensen said...

I am so happy for you guys! You two will be great parents :0)

Mike and Michelle said...

Yea! I'm so happy for you guys! Girls are the best!