Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pregnancy Update


Here I am at exactly 23 weeks! It feels like I have exploded in the last couple of weeks it is crazy. I am really enjoying this stage of pregnancy. I am (at least I hope) no longer in that awkward stage where I just look like I am letting myself go and finally look like I am carrying a baby. I have had people that didn't know I was prego asking me when I was due and I love that it is clear I am pregnant! I am feeling great and have a hearty appetite to say the least. I am slightly concerned that my little girl is going to come out with a cookie addiction because I have not been able to help myself lately (dang those girl scout cookies)...I swear I am still trying to eat healthy for the baby though! I feel her kick every day and I absolutely love it. Last week at church she had hiccups during sacrament and it totally made me laugh. We have ordered her crib which should be here anyday and I have her bedding which is absolutely adorable. I am doing her room in pink and green, assuming I can ever find enough space to clear out her bedroom which is currently being used as our storage/office...the joys of a two bedroom apartment! I know once her crib gets here I am going to be dying to get it all set up so I better get a move on her room. I cannot believe March is practically gone but I am not complaining I want the months to fly by until she gets here. I am already looking forward to being able to sleep on my stomach again, this sleeping on your side thing just doesn't cut it for me. I wake up every couple hours needing to reposition, I guess my body is just gearing me up for what my nights will be like once she gets here. Things really are going great with us right now. I am so looking forward to the warmer weather, I complain about living in Logan a lot but I must say I absolutely love being here in the summer. They have so much going on it is a blast!

3 comments:

Daniel & Sarah said...

Emily!!! oh my goodness im so happy for you two!!!! you look so freaken cute!!!! man you better keep updating the pictures!!

Heather said...

I am so excited for you guys! What a cute pregnant woman you make! :) I can't wait to see pictures of her room when you have it all done!

Mandi said...

You are such an adorable prego lady!! Do you have a name yet? How are you feeling?