Thursday, July 29, 2010

24th of July and Visitors

My fam came up to Logan on the 24th and we had a blast. I was a little bummed that we weren't going to be able to go to all of the festivities and fireworks this year with the little one in tow so it was nice to have the fam come up instead. We missed Kevies, he couldn't make it. We had a yummy bbq and we did end up going out to the festivities for a little bit. I always love going to the booths and we especially enjoyed the homemade cowboy hat booth as you can see! I also got some yummy sub zero ice cream!



I didn't get any other pics but we sure enjoyed having everyone over and Addie did great going out, she just slept in her stroller the whole time!


We have loved having visitors come and meet Addie.

Shelley and Addie
Phi with his friend Jaron and his little boy Jace. He is just six weeks older than Addie, I am sure they will be great friends!
Crystal came up with Brenda and her kids. We went to lunch, played some wii and checked out a new outdoor splash park in Providence. It was fun to watch all the kids go crazy in the fountains I can't wait until Addie is old enough to play in the water.
Meeting Addie for the first time
Maisy in the fountains

Bren and I
Crystal sitting in the shade with the babe
Can you tell she loved the fountains
I didn't get pics of all our visitors but we sure appreciate everyone who stopped by and can't wait to see many more of you!

No comments: