Friday, February 11, 2011

Off to China

No, not me (I wish)! My little sis Crystal left for China on Wednesday night and arrived there sometime this morning! She will be there until the end of June teaching English. I am so excited for her and all the adventures she is going to have...but i sure hope these next 4 1/2 months fly by, I am sure going to miss her. We have grown a lot closer over the years and she truly has become one of my best friends. Addie loves her so much too and I am praying she doesn't forget who Crys is, thanks to Skype! She will do amazing things for the children she works with, I just know it! We went to the airport to see her off.



Proud Parents

Addie had fun hanging out and people watching. I thought this was so cute she held her bottle for the first time!
I just love Crystal's new brown hair! She has been blonde her whole life so it was quite a change! We love you Crystal and hope you have a blast!

No comments: