Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Just Because...

Addie is so dang cute and funny! Me and Crys got a good laugh out of this...sure do love those chubby legs!
P.S. Adds is into EVERYTHING these days and she isn't even crawling yet. Seriously she is so grabby I look away for one second and somehow she has something headed for her mouth. She wants everything BUT her baby toys. She could care less about her rattles and musical toys, she wants wrappers, papers, and pretty much anything else she can get her fingers on. Not to mention she screams when I take those things away from her. I am going to have my hands full once she is mobile!

2 comments:

little red hen said...

hahahah...crystal was just telling me about this. Glad you posted it. She is so dang cute. I need to see her. Wanna Zumba in the am? love you
bren

JD and Alicia said...

Ha ha, sounds just like Sophie! Her legs used to get stuck in her Bumbo, too!