Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Home Sweet Home

 Well we have been in our house for about a month and a half now and are loving it.  I am finally getting around to posting some pictures, although keep in mind there are still about a million things I want to do to make it our own.  
 Master Bedroom
Master Bathroom

Addie's Room


Addie's/Main Bathroom

Living Room/Current Family Room

The lighting was really bad in these pictures.  I say current family room because really the family room is downstairs we just don't have furniture yet for both so we are using this as our family room for now, since we spend all our time upstairs.
Kitchen/Dining


I had to throw in some pictures of the downstairs bathroom because it is the nicest bathroom in the house, and ironically enough we don't even use it!


Laundry Room
Our House!
We are a little nervous how our yard is going to look come spring.  There are tons of trees and shrubbery that could be really pretty or hideous.  We have our work cut out for us!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I love it! It was so fun to see it in person yesterday. I'm way jealous of your pretty hardwood floors!