Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Loves

This year Love day was fantastic.  I have to admit I am not the biggest fan of Valentine's Day. A lot of hype, overpriced chocolate and flowers, and expectations that aren't lived up to.  However, this year was so great because I got to spend four straight days with my two loves. We don't usually go out on Valentine's because I hate the crowds and it's hard to find someone to watch Addie, so Nephi took the day off on Monday and we spent the day together as a fam and went to dinner that night instead.  We enjoyed some delicious cinnamon rolls for breakfast and then took Adds to the Living Planet Aquarium and she loved it.  Then that night Phi's parents watched Addie and we went to dinner at Corbin's.  It was absolutely delicious.  We had never been there before and we were both really impressed.  





 She loved putting her hands in the sting ray pool
And the giant aquarium with this awesome turtle
On the actual holiday, Nephi went back to work and Addie and I started our day like normal.  Our doorbell rang and I was not about to answer it, seeing as how I wasn't ready for the day and hate answering the door when I am not expecting someone.  Well about 6 rings later I finally answered the door and it was a special delivery from a special delivery man who really had the day off and went out to get some Valentine's swag for his girls.
Phi would kill me if he knew I posted this picture but it is just too funny!  This was his delivery disguise and Addie wasn't too sure about it!
 Lunch at Subway (love the February foot long promo)

 Fancy pizza dinner-yummy!
Nephi has never been great at surprises, but he definitely surprised us by taking the day off and we loved having him home an additional day!

1 comment:

little red hen said...

AHHHHH...I love that. Perfect weekend for you! I'm still laughing over the mustache. He is so great!