Thursday, January 16, 2014

Fun in Fall

I have resigned to the fact that I will never be caught up on this blog.  But at least I am committed to getting everything on here eventually...right?! With that being said let's go back to fall!

Playing in the leaves was one of the kids favorite things to do.  Addie spent a whole afternoon raking and jumping in the piles at Grandma's.


We went to the fire station open house and the kids loved taking a ride in the fire truck.  Addie also got to use their water hose to put out a fake fire.  She looks good on a motorcycle too!
This little munchkin started crawling in October and has been into everything and I love it!  He can get into anything he wants I am just so happy he is crawling.  Now if he would just give in and start walking! 

He must have fallen asleep sitting up
We had fun going with our friends to the Dinosaur Museum



Squeezed in as many park days as we could

Went to the pumpkin patch with friends


I got to go with Addie on her first field trip to Black Island Farms
And then we made our annual, and overpriced, trip to Black Island Farms as a family 
Despite Logan's stoned look, he loved the tractor ride out to get our pumpkins

Addie conquered another fear of going on the hay bale slides
And Logan insisted I take him a few times






Stay tuned for Halloween!

No comments: