Friday, March 6, 2009

SO CAL Here We Come!!!!

We are going to California for Spring Break! It was a spontaneous trip that we just planned today. We have both been wanting to get away and desperately needed a vaca so we just decided to go for it. We will be flying out Thursday and coming home Sunday. It's not a super long trip, but it will still be a lot of fun. We are staying in Santa Ana which is like ten minutes from Huntington Beach and Disneyland. I don't know if we will actually go to Disneyland, but at least we have the option. I am not spontaneous so for me to do this is way out of the norm but I am way excited! Not to mention that I have not been on a plane in like nine years and am a little bit nervous. It won't be super hot and I probably won't want to get in the water, but it will be in the 70's which is heaven compared to here and I still love being at the beach, it is just so peaceful and relaxing. And of course Nephi would go just for Inn n Out. My goal is to not eat there every day like I know he wants!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

thats awes bench!! you 2 are gonna have a freakin blast!

Miken said...

i'm jealous... i hope to be able to go to the beach sometime this summer... ugh! get me outta here!

Jaron and Mandy said...

I hope you guys had a great trip. can't wait to hear all about it so i can dream about maybe one day going =)