Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Please Anyone?

Okay so as I mentioned in my spring break post I am having issues posting a slide show that I made in slide.com. I know I have used it before but I can't figure out a way to put it in the post I have already made. When I copy and paste the code into the blog it gives me errors and won't work. I then tried to make the same slideshow in photobucket, but it refuses to let me show the descriptions that I gave to explain the pics. I am super frustrated. I have now probably spent a good two hours trying to get the slideshow right and continue to fail miserably. For those of you who have have this whole slideshow thing down please share your secrets. Any advice would be much appreciated. Ahh!

3 comments:

Laura said...

This may or may not work, I don't know. Here's what I would try though.
When you are trying to post the code, make sure that you are on the icon that says EDIT HTML instead of COMPOSE. Then, after you've put the code in, just hit post and see if it works. Don't go back to the compose or preview, they don't work.
If that doesn't work, then I'm no help. Sorry. Good luck, excited to see pics!

Jaron and Mandy said...

this happened to me and when it gave me the error i just clicked the box don't show me the error (or something like that) and then i hit post and it worked

Kelly said...

yeah i tried making a slideshow once but i guess i just gave up! haha so im of no help. see you tomorrow!!! im so excited :)