Thursday, April 9, 2009

Conference Weekend



We had such a fun weekend! We went down on Friday to go to Phi's mission reunion and that was really fun to see people from his mission. On Saturday we go together with some friends over at the pugs! We played Seinfeld Scene It knowing that neither me or Phi are extremely Seinfeld savvy...at least compared to my friends...and by some serious beginners luck we won! Later that night the boys went to Priesthood and we went out to din at the Olive Garden. I ran into my old roommates there, Katie and Karlie! It was so great to see them I had not talked to Katie in almost two years and was super excited to catch up with them! After Priesthood Phi, Mark and I went over to hang out with Kel and David at Kel's sisters house where they were watching their dogs. The dogs were crazy but very entertaining! Thanks for such a fun weekend! It really helped me realize how much I love my friends and would like to get togeth more often!


The girls at Olive Garden
Of course the dogs flocked to Phi because he doesn't like dogs!



Kelly with Miko and Roxy...classic pose!



Love you Kel!



They had a season of Ducktales on DVD and we loved watching it

Despite the pic this dog is super friendly

Mark being the center of attention any way he can!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Yay that day was so freaking fun! Cant wait to see you again! Did u pass Mario 3 yet?!?