Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Cute Easter Surprise

This is what I came home to on Saturday. I was out all day at the gym and doing stuff for my internship and while I was gone Nephi cleaned the whole house and left this cute surprise for me.
Reeses eggs are like my medication. They are my very favorite thing! So I followed the trail
Keep going....keep going
The Reeses trail led to the table where there was more easter candy than I have ever had in my entire life!
Despite the fact that my computer put this pic on sideways you can see that this bucket is chuck full of candy. Seriously this pic does not do it justice. There is pretty much every kind of candy you can imagine in there...it wouldn't all fit in. It was such a cute surprise and I loved it. However I am thinking that Phi is trying to fatten me up for giving me all that candy. I am overwhelmed with it so if anyone is in need of a sugar high, you know where to find me!

3 comments:

Laura said...

You guys are so funny! We miss you! Wish we could have been there!

Jaron and Mandy said...

O thats so cute ! I bought my self a basket =( Jaron really needs to talk to Neiphi about cute romantic gestures and get some tips from him. looks like you guys had a way fun easter. yeah we do need to hang out, i just wrote on your facebook too

Kelly said...

You still have that candy? I want to come up and eat it all! Im CRAFIN' choc! Haha really though when should we come?