Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Day I Thought Would Never Come!!!

That's right... I am a COLLEGE GRAD!!!!! You can tell how excited I am about that. This is hands down the greatest accomplishment of my whole life and I am pretty proud of myself. It was not easy, but I am so grateful that I stuck with it and got the education that I will value for the rest of my life! The whole day was so fun...minus the rain and minus the fact that I had to walk in the rain for commencement. That part was not fun and I was quite upset that my hair was a mess for the remainder of graduation because of it, not to mention that I had severe hat hair. I straightened my hair that day why?! Anyway we got plenty of pictures, it felt like my wedding day all over again.




At commencement with some of my friends that I did my internship with. I miss you girls already!

Proud Mom

Proud Dad...who doesn't ever look happy in pics but I promise he was!


Walking in for graduation! My last time walking into the spectrum as a USU student...that doesn't mean I won't be going to all the Aggie games next year...Phi won't let me off the hook that easily! I was like the third to last row to go up and get my diploma so you can imagine how the suspense was building. It was quite a rush to get up there and have your name read and hear your loved ones and peers cheering for you... a moment I will never forget!

My camera was being stupid so the lighting is bad but this is me receiving my diploma a.k.a. diploma cover because you don't get your degree in the mail until eight weeks later after your final grades are in and they can determine that you fulfilled your requirments to graduate...sure hope I did

Walking down with my diploma. I was so relieved I did not trip...unfortunately somebody did I am just glad it wasn't me!


Partying it up at Hamilton's. Phi, my parents, Phi's parents, Crystal and my cousin Lindsey were all there to show support. I love you guys!


Phi bought me a cake and with a diploma and a cap on it...so cute! Then he tried to put my name on there...no so cute but it sure was yummy cake. Thanks everyone for celebrating with me! And a special thanks to my lovely parents who gave me this...



I have been wanting a red one forever! It might seem like a funny thing to get for a grad gift, but it was exactly what I wanted and I can't wait to start using it! It was a wonderful day and I am so glad that I made it to graduation. I am really enjoying all of my free time now, but desperately need a job!

2 comments:

Jaron and Mandy said...

Congrats Emily that is an amazing accomplishment!!! we are so happy for you. O and i Love the mixer soo cute

Kelly said...

you did it benj!! you are freaking amazing love you tons!