Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas 2010

I am getting so far behind on blogging. My internet/computer has been being dumb lately and I haven't been able to upload pics on blogger forev, but tonight it finally decided to let me! Our Christmas was fantastic this year. Having a baby to celebrate the holidays with is so much better, even if she had no idea what was going on. It was nice living closer to our families this year because we were able to have Christmas morning at home with just our little fam. We had our traditional Christmas Eve prime rib dinner at the Scott's and it was scrumptious. We ate a lot of yummy food, exchanged gifts, and spent time together as a family.
Here is Addie on Christmas morning. After we opened up our presents we headed over to my parents to celebrate Christmas morning with them!
Cute Jace getting ready to open his present from us

Addie getting in on the action
After opening up presents and having a yummy breakfast, we ran home and got ready for the day and went back over to my parents to hang out. We tried out my new wii game, Donkey Kong Returns, which is pretty much incredible. Later on we had Christmas dinner with all the fam. Addie did so great all day and loved all the action going on!
We finally made it down to temple square Christmas night and it did not disappoint! It was pretty cold but we bundled up! Addie loved looking at all the lights...but by the end of the day she was done and pretty much screamed the whole way home from Salt Lake!


Addie wanted out of her car seat so Uncle Kev carried her for a little bit
I went a little bit overboard with pics of Addie over Christmas cuz I was trying to figure out my sweet new camera. Hopefully I can take better pictures now!

Having Addie with us this year just really made me appreciate the true meaning of Christmas. It wasn't about the presents, it was about celebrating the birth of our Savior with our sweet baby girl and our wonderful families!

No comments: