Monday, January 17, 2011

{six}

My baby is halfway to a year. That is so crazy to me. She is getting so big and changes so much every day! Six months certainly didn't go by this quick when I was pregnant! Here are some things about Addie at 6 months:

-she is 25.7 inches (49%)
-she weighs 17lbs 10.5 oz (81%)
-her head is 43.1 cm (69%)
-she started solids (she loves rice cereal and squash but isn't loving her fruits)




-she loves the view from restaurant high chairs instead of her carseat (and started sitting in her stroller without her carseat)

-she finally fits into this adorable hat


-she smiles for the camera all the time now


-she lets me snap picture after picture of her (I am a little bit obsessed but with those rosy, chubby cheeks and a new camera I just can't resist!)








-she loves when her daddy comes home from work (big smiles everytime)

-she has become a pro at sitting

-she is so grabby, especially when it comes to my hair and face

-she can see an object she wants and reach out and grab it

-she still only rolls from her belly to her back

-she loves to stand

-she loves to yell...all the time...she is quite possibly the loudest baby ever

-she loves to blow bubbles with her mouth

-she loves to stick out her tongue

-she LOVES looking in the mirror

-she has a lot of nicknames: adds, sweet pea, baby, munchkin, deedee, missy

I hope the next six months don't go quite so fast, love you baby girl!

1 comment:

Jaron and Mandy said...

O what a cutie! those six months did go way fast. she is looking so grown up. she looks like a baby model