Thursday, May 26, 2011

4 Years

Well another year has come and gone since we were married.  We celebrated our 4 year anniversary yesterday and had a great time.  I asked Nephi to plan our anniversary this year and he surprised me with dinner at The Roof!  I was ecstatic.  I had never eaten there before but had heard so many great things about it.  The food, ambiance, view, etc. did not disappoint.  The food was AMAZING!  My only regret was not starving myself before we went so I could have eaten my moneys worth, oh and forgetting my camera in my diaper bag!  And yes, the desserts are THAT good!  I might have used a full size dinner plate to sample almost everything on their dessert table.  It was so nice to have a real date night, just the two of us w/out having to worry about keeping Addie content during dinner.  I could have stayed up there all day it was so pretty.  I know that four years still isn't much in the long run, but I am starting to feel like an old couple these days.  Newlyweds have been moving into my ward who graduated two and three years after me...crazy!  I am pretty proud of all the things that we have done/accomplished the last four years, here are some of those things:
-both graduated college and got career jobs
-lived in three apartments, hopefully this is our last
-had a baby
-adjusted to being parents
-took multiple vacations and road trips

-celebrated birthdays and holidays
-bought our first car together
 (This is our new ride, a Subaru Tribeca!  We are loving the extra room)
-and many more things!
Nephi is my best friend and I can't imagine life without him.  So grateful he is mine for eternity!
These last four years have been amazing and I am excited for what our future has in store.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Em thats so awesome!! Congrats! Come hang out with me soon!