Wednesday, May 18, 2011

{ten}

I have a toothless ten month old on my hands.  I didn't think another month would go by without Addie getting any teeth, but it has.  I am beginning to think she doesn't have any!  I have been pretty lousy at taking pictures this last month, we have been on the go a lot more with the nice weather and have had a lot of park days!  We are becoming Layton park regulars.  Addie would spend all day outside if she could.  Addie has been spending a lot of time with cousins and second cousins close to her age and it is so fun to see them starting to interact.  She is getting more and more interested in other kids.  My nephew Jace had his first birthday a few weeks ago and Addie had a blast playing with all his toys.  It is so crazy that we will be celebrating her birthday in just two short months.  


Addie is eating more and more real food and wanting her mush less and less.  She loves her fruits, cottage cheese, and yogurt, but she loves to play the "spit out my veggies all over mom and dad" game, it is a lot of fun.  Addie tried cheerios for the first time this month, not sure why I didn't give her them sooner, and she is absolutely obsessed.  She could easily eat a whole box if i let her and they are way cheaper than the puffs snacks.  Addie has been waving hi and bye-bye constantly and her latest trick is giving hi-5's, it is so dang cute!  She loves peek-a-boo and hamper rides too!


Last week we met up with my friend Kelsey and her cute little girl Molly at Sugarhouse park, that park is massive btw.  Pretty sure I want an SLR camera now!  Kelsey got some great pictures of the girls and we had such a fun time, despite the fact I forgot sunscreen and Addie was lobster red by the end of the day!  
 She was in heaven with a new toy...pine cones!
 You better believe I went out the next day and found an adorable little sunhat for Adds.  It cracks me up every time she wears it.  We went to Layton park one afternoon and she tried it out!
 I had a hard time getting her to look at the camera, she was too preoccupied stuffing snacks in her mouth and trying to eat fistfuls of grass!
We are seriously loving the warmer weather!
Addie is going to take off crawling any day now.  This past weekend she started scooting along on her knees and she practices like everyday, she is just about there.  I guess it is time to start babyproofing!  

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

It was so fun seeing you guys the other day! Lets definitely get together again soon! Addie is so dang cute!