Thursday, May 26, 2011

Grandma Hutzley

Nephi's sweet Grandma Hutlzley passed away last Wednesday the 18th.  Her health had been declining for quite some time.  I don't think it was a coincidence that we had a big family get together with all of her children and grandchildren just days before she passed.  I am so glad we were able to see her one last time.  She sat and talked with me and Addie for a few minutes and those are minutes I will always treasure.  She was Grandma to me too.  I haven't had grandparents in my life for quite some time, especially grandma's and when me and Phi were first engaged she said she would be by grandma!  She is so sweet and loving to her family and I am grateful that I was able to know her.  Her funeral was just beautiful and it just so happened to be on her birthday, the 21st, and the only nice day of weather we have had for quite some time.
 4 Generations
I am so glad Addie was able to meet her

She will be very missed

No comments: