Sunday, July 10, 2011

Changes

I am not one to like change in my life.  I get comfortable with how things are hope they stay that way.  Well after five years of working for Qwest, Nephi quit his job two weeks ago.  Qwest has been an amazing company to work for with such great benefits (after all they did pay for all of his school)!  Unfortunately he didn't end up liking his new job in SLC like he had hoped and started shopping around a couple months back.  He resigned the day he was offered a new job...that's how much he wanted out of there.  I am relieved that he was able to find something else that he will be able to enjoy more, but like I said I get comfortable with how things are!  Nephi is going to be working for Strayer University and is so excited about the job and the potential it has.  What's even better is he will be able to work on his Masters for next to nothing (again we lucked out with the free schooling)!  He starts in a week and so we have been enjoying a little summer break while he has been "unemployed".  Addie and I have loved having him around and we have been trying to make the most of the time we have with him.  I have also loved having him around to watch Addie while I go to the gym, grocery shopping, etc.  I am so proud of Nephi and how hard he has worked with his school and his career to provide for our little family and I am excited for this new adventure!   

No comments: