Monday, July 11, 2011

Separation Anxiety

Nephi and I worked all afternoon on making tin foil dinners for girls camp tomorrow.  That's right I am headed off to camp tomorrow.  I am excited to go, but I am struggling with the thought of leaving Addie overnight for the first time.  I have never been away from her for longer than a couple of hours and I think it is going to be really hard for me to leave her.  I am hopeful that she will be just fine while I am gone, but she is quite the momma's girl.  I know it is ridiculous but I am just so scared she is going to think I have abandoned her.  We are joined at the hip and for me to be gone for two nights and two days is going to be pretty weird.  I am so grateful that Nephi will be home with her to keep her in her regular routine and I know the two of them will have so much fun.  Well I better try and get some sleep because I doubt I will be sleeping much the next two nights.  Wish me luck, I haven't been camping since my last girls camp six years ago!  

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Have fun at camp! Lets get together when you get back! Also, congrats on Nephi's new job, thats so exciting!