Friday, August 5, 2011

California Getaway

Last week Addie and I had the chance to go to southern California with my dad...again!  I can't believe we have now gone twice in the past 4 months and both times without Nephi (not cool).  My dad was heading out there for work again and me and Crystal decided to tag along.  It actually worked out really well since Phi was gone that week in Virginia training for his new job.  We stayed with the Charleson's again and had a blast hanging out with them and taking in the California sunshine!
The first morning there we hit up the Temecula farmer's market where Crystal held a bunch of parrots and macaws, got the best strawberries I have ever had, tried for the first time and loved Italian ice, and tried hummus for the first time.  It was in the mall parking lot so we just had to go inside and do some shopping afterwards!
Yes Crystal is kissing the bird! 





Addie also loved the Italian ice

Addie became a fan of strawberries on this trip
 We spent the rest of the time swimming in the pool, going to the beach, more shopping, and playing just dance 2 (it was my first time playing and i am seriously addicted...so much fun and such a great work out!)
 Totally getting Addie this chair...can't wait for Home Goods to open here

 She didn't love the cold water but she sure loved throwing fistfuls of sand EVERYWHERE



 See what I mean!



 My little water baby

 Addie loved Ryan and he was so great at keeping her entertained
  Thanks to these wonderful people for letting us come to our home away from home, hopefully we can come again soon!

1 comment:

Sara Johns said...

We live about 3 miles from the Temecula Farmer's market:)