Thursday, July 5, 2012

2 Months

Logan turned two months on June 21st.  I am a little behind in posting about his second month of life.  Things have gotten much easier this month and we seem to be getting into a little bit of a schedule.  I was so overwhelmed with two kids for a while, but I finally feel like I have a handle on my life again.  Don' get me wrong, two kids is still pretty tough some days, but we are managing!  Logan had his checkup and did great with his shots.  He has reflux, which I knew and is on medicine for it and the medicine isn't doing squat.  We are starting another one and it will help with all his pain during and right after he eats, poor guy.  Here are his stats at 2 months:
Weight: 11.6 lbs
Height: 22 in
Head: 15.6 in
At 2 months Logan:
-still loves to be swaddled
-finally started liking his swing and loves to take naps in it
-having a hard time taking naps outside of his swing
-eats five times a day, every 3-4 hours, and once at night
-isn't a very sound sleeper and wakes up multiple times during the night just because and wakes up to every little sound and the second the car slows or stops
-started smiling at about six weeks and will smile if you just look at him
-started cooing and loves to chat
-discovered his hands and thinks they are super tasty
-loves his binkie, but still has a hard time keeping it in
-hates being held facing out (seriously what baby doesn't like to be held facing out)
Here are some pics:
 His first smile on camera...melt my heart!






 I am seriously loving all his smiles and chats.  Addie was never this smiley at his age and always was so serious so I am just eating up all his smiles!
 First parade
Checking out his new activity gym

Despite our struggles with him eating and being a crummy sleeper, we are loving every second with our little guy.

1 comment:

Annie O Castro said...

his smile is the cutest!!