Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Summer Catch Up

Back in July, Crystal and I finally fulfilled one of our life long dreams of seeing Wicked!  Our seats were amazing, Capitol Theatre was amazing and the show was AH-MA-ZING!  Seriously I was a little worried it wouldn't live up to my expectations, but it far exceeded them.  This is the first Broadway show I have ever seen and I was very impressed.  Much better than any high school musical I have seen haha!  
 We hit up Farmington Pool a few weeks ago.  It was pretty much exactly like I remembered it being ten years ago, except they added a splash pad which was great for Addie!
 Addie has so much fun playing with her cousin Jace.  I am so glad she has a cousin close in age that she gets to see all the time!
 I went to girls camp with the young women for two days and had a blast but I was sure glad to get home to my littles and Addie greeted me at the door when I got home.
 Enjoying a spaghetti dinner.  Why do her favorite foods have to be the messiest too?!
We had the opportunity to go with to Lagoon for free with Nephi's company for their annual party.  We decided to take Addie and were pleasantly surprised at how well she did with the kiddie rides.  It was nice not having to pay, so we didn't have to stress about fitting in a lot of rides and getting our moneys worth.  It was a very hot and crowded day, but we had a lot of fun.  Crystal came with us which was nice so two of us could ride rides and the other could stay with Addie.
She loved the boats
 and the train ride
and her favorite hands down was the cars.   She made a cute little friend and they both rode it twice together!
 She also rode the carousel and puff the dragon, but puff was a little too much for her and she refused to go on rides after that!
 Keeping cool and entertained while Phi and Crystal rode the rocket, so glad Crystal was there to go on the rides I don't like with Phi!

 I was just happy I got to go on Samurai and Spider
 We also spent a couple hours in Lagoon-a-beach.  Good thing it was a hot day because that water was freezing!  Addie fell asleep almost instantly once we got in the car.  I would say it was a successful day!
Cute Logan has become obsessed with watching TV.  Probably because I pretty much had it on 24/7 watching the olympics.  I don't know what to do now that they are over.
We have had a fun month and don't want summer to end!

1 comment:

Brittany Creel Clinton said...

Hey, guys! Taylor was reminiscing about his mission on Sunday, and I couldn't help but wonder how the Scott family is doing. Your babies are A-DOR-ABLE! Addie is getting so big. I love that blogs help us peek into each other's lives now and then. :)

Take care!

Love, The Clintons