Friday, November 9, 2012

Where to Begin...

I am once again way far behind on this blog.  I still haven't done Logan's 6 month post and he is now closer to 7 months.  Hopefully I can get caught up on everything this snowy weekend with little going on.  Here is our end of summer via iphone pics!

 I am officially a quarter of a century old.  Celebrated my b-day by riding the frontrunner for the first time, going to seven peaks with Phi, and dinner at Tucano's.  Yay for birthdays! Oh, and I got my first pair of colored skinny's and have been in love ever since.
 I went on a youth temple trip to the Brigham City open house.  It was breathtakingly beautiful!

 Addie has pouting down along with tantrums!  She is one sassy little thing.
 Enjoying ice cream cones
 Refusing to take off her winter coat when we were seeing if it will still fit for this winter...it does, yay!
 Found these two holding hands in the car and my heart melted just a little.  I love that they love each other!
 Made several trips to the zoo, this one began with a blowout all over Addie's clothes and her heading home white trash style!
 Family fun day at Boondock's


 Started, and stopped potty training.  She wasn't as ready as we thought.  Here's to an easier time round two starting in January!
 Who knew the mall could be so much fun!
 Fire department open house.  Addie loved riding the fire truck!
 This guy spent a lot of time in his car seat during all the previous pics but he had fun too.  I am saving most of his pictures for his 6 month post.
 We ended this summer with a bang and were sad to see it go.  Stay tuned for all things October!

1 comment:

Nick and Brent said...

Rocking the skinny jeans, go you! I don't think I'll ever be able to pull them off. I love Addie's dramatic personality...it cracks me up!