Sunday, August 31, 2008

For some reason I just love getting pics with creepy statues!
Nephi with his new Park City friend!

Us right after we went on the zip line...it was so much fun
On the ski lift..anyone who knows me knows how huge this is... I hate ski lifts they terrify me!

Getting ready to go on the Alpine Slide
Crys chowin down on some Macaroni Grill bread...if you have ever had it you would understand
My dad's desperate attempt to get Nephi to cheer on the Cougars

The whole fam at Macaroni Grill
Recovering from the yummy din What a stud
Me and Phi chillin on the couch

3 comments:

little red hen said...

I love the pics. Is that your new couch. Lovely. Did you hear who has your old couch? I think you and Nephi are too cute.

Kelly said...

hahah that bench with the bear on it is so incred!!

Kelly said...

I need an update with new pics! git goin'!