Friday, August 15, 2008

Nephi's Surgery Was a Success

Well Nephi is now home recovering from having his gallbladder taken out. We checked him into the hospital at noon yesterday and we did not leave the hospital til about 6 p.m. It was a very long day! The surgery went well and there was no complications. I am just home taking care of him. He has been really out of it and sleeping a lot. I have been going slightly crazy being couped up in the house all day...but I am trying to be a good wife...trying is the key word! We are both really excited for him to recover and start feeling better. He would probably never allow me to post the following pics but he is all hopped up on pain killers, so even though he is sitting right next to me he has no idea what is going on. I couldn't help but take pics for his first time being in a hospital and having surgery!

1 comment:

little red hen said...

Poor itto boy, Nephee.
Glad everything went well. We went to the house to say farewell to Crystal and heard about the surgery...well, that there was one, and it went well! I'm glad you have a blog so I can at least feel like I see you. I miss you two. Nephi, hope you recover quickly.
bren (no, I don't have a blog...just like reading them!)