Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom

So today is my mom's birthday. Because my dad left for Trek today and Phi and I both had to work late, we all got together on Saturday night to celebrate. We had a great time with everyone there. We went to Chili's for dinner, which I loved, and then we had birthday cake and hung out. I was all excited to take a bunch of pics with all the fam and after the first pic my camera died. I have the worst luck with camera batteries...well any batteries. I don't pull it out for months and then the one time I want to take pictures the battery is dead. Oh well what can I do. So there are no birthday pics just a birthday greeting I am so grateful for my mom she is so wonderful and I hope to be half the mom she is to me someday! Happy birthday Mom, I love you!

No comments: