Friday, May 28, 2010

3 Year Anniversary and 32 weeks

May 25th marked our three year anniversary and 32 weeks pregnant. I can't believe we have already been married for 3 years. We both took the day off and spent all day together it was so much fun. We went to my doctor appointment and heard the babe's heart beat and she is doing great! Nephi got some sweet new shoes, I got an adorable car seat cover and Phi picked out these pink gerber daisies because that is what we had at our wedding!
We went and saw the movie Letters to Juliet and I absolutely loved it. It is a definite chick flick, but Phi was nice enough to sit through it with me.
We went to dinner at the elements in Logan...it is one of those places where you overpay for food that is placed beautifully on the plate. It was a lot of fun to get all dressed up and enjoy a night out!
Yummy Dessert
Fancy potato chip appetizer
Here I am at 32 Weeks...somehow I just keep getting bigger.

I think this picture is so funny. I had to bed way over to even see past my belly. Reaching my toes isn't working out too well for me these days, my sweet sis was nice enough to paint my toe nails for me! I am definitely at the uncomfortable, awkward staf and I sure hope the new 8 weeks fly by.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

benj your tummy!! wow its getting closer. we are excited for your baby shower :) ps congrats on 3 years