Sunday, May 2, 2010

Third Trimester Here I Come

I hit 28 weeks this past week and am so excited to be entering the final trimester. I hope the next 12 weeks go by super fast! I have been feeling pretty good but have developed a chronic pain in my tailbone. It literally kills everytime I stand up or sit down and it has been rough with my two plus hour commute everyday. Has anyone else had this problem during pregnancy? My doc says I will probably have it the remainder of my pregnancy...blah! I even got one of those donut pillows to sit on, but it doesn't seem to be helping much. We finally got her crib built and put together with the bedding and I absolutely love it! Our nursery is finally starting to get cleared out and my wonderful parents came up yesterday and hauled away some old furniture so we can have space to put the baby's stuff. I can't wait to her have nursery done! I posted my 28 week belly pics, i am really starting to look and feel like i swallowed a basketball.28 Weeks 2 Days

28 Weeks 3 days

No comments: