Sunday, May 2, 2010

Jace is here!!!

Tim and Jessica welcomed Jace Timothy Peterson into the world on April 29th sometime around 4pm. He weighed in at 6lbs 5oz 18inches long. We went and saw them in the hospital and everything went great. I hope my labor is as smooth and quick as Jessica's, but knowing my luck it will be the exact opposite. Just wait I will be the one in labor for like 18 hours or something! Jace is so precious, I could eat him up. I can't wait for our little one to come it will be fun to have cousins so close in age!
First family photo
The best shot I got of Jace. He looks a lot like Tim

Getting some practice in!
Congrats Tim and Jessica!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

I can't wait to see him. He really looks like Tim. Thanks for posting pictures. We're going to bless Lily Memorial Day weekend in Utah and would love to see you. I'll let you know more about where and what time. Hope you can come! Good luck with the last trimiester. You look amazing by the way!