Tuesday, May 11, 2010

30 Weeks

I have finally made it to the blessed 30 week mark...the next 10 weeks will just fly by, right?! I can't believe we are already 3/4ths of the way through this pregnancy. I am so ready for her to be here...well not ready as far as having all the things I need, but ready to hold her in my arms. My aches and pains are progressing as well. I feel like I am already starting to have a waddle when I walk and it is only going to get worse! It takes about everything I have got to get myself off the couch, bed, etc. just ask Nephi he finds it quite entertaining! Bring on the last 10 weeks I am so ready.

3 comments:

Daniel & Sarah said...

oh my emily you look so cute!!! I cant wait to have a baby but then again i so can wait haha.

l + j said...

i saw you have a blog! your belly is sooo cute!!

Jaron and Mandy said...

Yeah 10 more weeks! can't wait to meet your little princess