Wednesday, September 8, 2010

B-Day Weekend

My birthday was a week ago Monday and I am just now getting around to posting about it. It is amazing how hard it is to find time to blog with a little one to care for! Because my birthday was on a Monday and Nephi was only home for the weekend before needing to be back in Denver, we celebrated all weekend long! On Saturday me and Phi went to dinner at Tucano's and it was so yummy. We left Addie with my parents and I survived and she did great. Sunday we had a family party at my parents before I had to take Phi to the airport (tear) and we had some delic cake and ice cream.


23 got the best of me and I am ashamed to say I could not get them all in one blow

Crystal snuggling with Addie, she loves being in Crystal's arms

Cute Jace

goofy Uncle Kev

On Monday, my actual b-day, Crystal was sweet enough to take the day off work to spend with me so I wouldn't be all by myself. Phi sent me a flower arrangement shaped like a cupcake and some chocolate since he couldn't be here. We went out to lunch, shopping, and got a redbox. It was a fun weekend and of course it was so nice to be able to celebrate with this little jem this year!
Love her

No comments: