Friday, September 17, 2010

Weekend Fun

Last weekend we enjoyed spending time together with our little family. On Saturday we went to Brigham City's Peach Days. I look forward to this every year and especially this year because I had a reason to shop at all the little girl craft boutiques...i have a slight addiction! It was soo crowded and Addie wouldn't let us put her down, so we didn't end up staying long but we had fun while it lasted.
Photoshoot before leaving for Peach Days
Waiting patiently to get going.
We made it through the full 3 hours of church at our new ward...with difficulty! Someone please tell me how to stay at church for all 3 hours with a baby because I think it is next to impossible. My church is insanely old and doesn't even have a mother's lounge. They have an ancient chair in the women's bathroom that is right out in the open for all to see. I tried feeding Addie and a little girl came up to me and asked what I was doing and wanted to stay right by my side! Addie didn't want to sleep at all so I had to hold her and holding her + sore tail bone + hard church chairs = very uncomfortable. I am sure I will get use to it...hopefully!

I just had to get some pics of her before church in her cute dress


Always looking at the windows...longing to be outside!



Falling over

All ready for church
That night we went to Nephi's grandparents house for his Grandpa's 86th b-day! How crazy it that. It was a lot of fun to see his side of the fam and introduce Addie to a lot of them. We were lucky enough to get a 4 generations pic with Addie, Nephi, Nephi's mom and his grandparents. Addie is so lucky to have so many people who love her.

And last but not least, no weekend can be complete without a nap...at least for Phi! Even while holding Addie he still manages to get a nap in.

Can't wait for what this weekend has in store!

1 comment:

Jaron and Mandy said...

What Fun! I so wanted to go to peach days but we didn't make it. Addie is growing up so fast and she is too cute! Hey if you guys need something to do this weekend we are comming down we should do something =) O and i know I had to use your "mothers lounge" at your blessing, so fancy. do you have a good nursing cover? if not let me know and i will make one for you ASAP!