Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Two Months!

Addie turned 2 months this past Friday. Man the time sure does fly when you have a baby. We went in for her 2 month appointment today and things are looking great. We have a happy, healthy baby and we are so grateful. She was a champ for her shots. I was dreading them and she sure did scream but I was able to comfort her immediatey after and she calmed right down and guzzled a bottle! She has been so sleepy and a bit fussy but that is to be expected.
Her Stats:
Length-22.2 inches (38%)
Head-38.5 (39%)
Weight-12lbs 12.5oz (90%)
We've got a short chubby little sweetie and we love it.
Just a couple of things about Addie:
She loves her binky and is getting better at keeping it in

She has started sleeping in her crib in her own room. I have been propping her in her boppy when I first put her down because of her reflux and then I sneak in and take her out of it. I also swaddle her in a swaddle blanket and she is sleeping wonderfully. She started sleeping through the night around 7 weeks and now she is sleeping from 10-7ish and it is heaven. She is getting better at taking decent naps during the day as well!

Likes to zonk out in random places!


She has a great grip. She is particulary fond of my shirt, hair, necklace, and her binky. As you can see in the pic below she will pull it out without realizing what she is doing.

She loves watching tv...she is so fascinated with it. I know I am a bad mom for getting her hooked so young! She especially likes football and makes daddy and grandpa so proud! This pic is of her sitting on the couch watching tv, she looks so grown up!
-she loves her swing
-she has started smiling
-she is always wide eyed and taking in the world around her
-she is a huge snuggler
-she marks her territory everywhere with her spit-up
-she is constantly doing the double and triple sneeze and has been known to do a quadruple!
She has already grown and developed so much in two short months I can't wait to see what the next month has in store!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh she is absolutely beautiful! I am so excited for you and Nephi! You two are great parents..I just know it!

Shane and McKenzee said...

Em she is so beautiful!!! I love her. We miss you guys, our new neighbors don't like us haha. I love addie's cute chub! You guys seem so happy. Hope we can see you soon!