Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Blessed

We are so blessed to have Addie in our lives! This past Sunday she was blessed at our new ward in Layton. Nephi blessed her and did such a great job, the blessing was just beautiful. I was stressed about her being asleep for the blessing. Her routine wasn't working out that morning like it usually does to have her sleep through sacrament. I tried to hold her off and keep her asleep, but when I handed her to Nephi for the blessing she was wide eyed. I shouldn't be surprised she loves to take in her surroundings and although she was awake for the blessing she was content and didn't make a peep...phew!! It was such a special day for such a special baby.
Proud Grandma and Grandpa

Brenda and Addie
The dress
So precious

Gotta love that chubby face!


Family Photo

Her best pic are the ones with her binkie...she absolutely loves her binkie...not sure if I like that or not!

BFF's with the babe

Taking a lunch break with Crys



Thanks to all the family and friends that were there to celebrate with us. I wish I had gotten more pictures but I was too busy socializing and forgot until the end!

5 comments:

Daniel & Sarah said...

you guys are such a cute family!! i love it!

4everboys said...

awe she is adorable! you all look so great and happy. haha tell brenda i was watching a dvd called signing time and i saw her!!! it was crazy! she is like famous!! ;) I was freaking out and rewinding it and replaying it. she is on it for just a second but i totally noticed. lol.

Angie and Nick said...

So precious Em! I Love her Chubby cheeks! She is a cutie! :)

little red hen said...

I feel so lucky...I made the blog! First time ever being on a blog!!!!
It was a great day. Thanks for letting us be a part of it.
bren

little red hen said...

How funny...I just read the comment from Sara...that is funny that she saw me on the video, yes, back in our signing time days and I was pregnant with Maisy in that one! (Hi Sara, hope you are doing great!)
brenda