Monday, October 18, 2010

In n Out

I never thought the day would come when I would be eating at in-n-out 15 minutes from my house...but that day is here. We went to the Centerville in-n-out this past Friday and loved it! It is still weird to see these in Utah now and it kind of takes the novelty out of them when we go to Vegas and Cali, but it is nice to have them close. However, it is not quite the same without the palm trees! We are total dorks for taking pics, especially in front of the sign (I am sure we looked like tourists to passerbys...oh well) but we just had to document Addie's first trip, she loved it of course!


Hanging out with grandpa while we ate


Adds having her first in-n-out drink

Snuggle time with grandma

Thanks for suggesting we go Dad, I am sure there will be many more trips there in the future. The hard part will be making sure Phi doesn't stop there like everyday on his way home from work ;)

No comments: