Monday, October 25, 2010

3

Well Addie is 3 months now (plus a week since I am behind on posting)! She is so much fun and is becoming so interactive with us. She has discovered her voice and cooes non-stop. I will mimic her sound and she will make one back at me...we have conversations all morning, it is so stinkin cute! She is still a great sleeper at night 10-8 and is getting better at taking naps in her crib during the day. She still insists on being held facing out and always wants to check out the action going on around her. She constantly wants to be entertained and gets cabin fever being at home all day so I have been trying to get out more with her!
I have had so much fun dressing her up for church. The above outfit is from my friend Brandy and it is seriously the cutest thing she has worn yet! I am loving putting Adds in leg warmers!
She loves being under this toy and could stare at it forever. She has started batting at the objects a little bit too!

Getting so much stronger and better at tummy time

Still loving her binkie


She loves hanging out with Daddy

She loves going for walks. If she is fussy all I have to do is walk outside and she stops. She loves being outside...I dont know what I am going to do come winter!!

She is obsessed with bath time. She gets downright giddy when it is time to get in and absolutely HATES getting out

I cannot seem to get her smile on camera no matter how hard I try. This is the closest I have come

It is so crazy to me how fast they change. I love being able to spend my days with Addie and see her discover and learn new things. We just love her to pieces!

No comments: