Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Rockin the Hoodie!!

I am loving these cooler fall temps because it gives me an excuse to dress Adds in her little jackets. I think she pulls off the hood quite nicely!












Am I slightly obsessed with taking pics of her....maybe, maybe not! Needless to say Addie is sick of the camera in her face, but I am determined to get a pic of her smiling. Everytime she is smiley and I whip out the camera the smiles fade away and she stares in awe/concern at the camera. I have tried everything to capture one of her winning smiles but not much luck thus far! I will keep trying. Hope everyone is enjoying the fall weather as much as me!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Em, she is getting so big! She's a doll! We need to get together again soon!

Kelly said...

her faces are so funny! we need to have lunch soon!