Sunday, April 28, 2013

Logan's Mustache Bash

Totally not original, but I decided to go with the really popular Mustache Bash theme for Logan's first birthday.  I pinned about a million things that I wanted to do and didn't end up having time to do everything, but it turned out great and we had so much fun celebrating our little man.
 In case you can't tell, I did blue and red for the colors
 Made the suckers myself and they were super easy.  Just melted three jolly ranchers by each other and stuck a stick in it!
 I also made the cupcakes and attempted a smash cake that was a major fail. Never doing that again.
 "Wet your whiskers" punch with a little mustache for kicks!




 Complete with mustaches for all.  
  



 Our house is way too small for all the people we had over.  We were packed in like sardines.  The opening of presents was pure chaos.  I just ended up passing out presents for the kids to help open, it's not like Logan cared!  He was spoiled rotten, but I think Addie has benefited more from the presents.  It's like another Christmas for her!

 He was a little shy about his cake, but eventually devoured it.  He loved every bite and ate just about the whole thing before I realized I should probably stop him.  Happy boy after a belly full of cake!














 Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate with us.  It was so much fun to see everyone.  I would be okay if I never see another mustache though!  Remind me to not go so overboard on a one year old party again!

2 comments:

Nick and Brent said...

Oh my goodness, that is so cute! You are so creative. One year old parties are fun, but the babies never seem to care about all the work and effort! :) He is such a cutie

Heather said...

Emily! Your little guy is so stinkin cute! We did a Mustache Bash for Parker too and it was so much fun! I loved catching up on your blog! What cute kiddos you have!